http://half-news.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Jackson Not Guilty?

Hello bloggers!!! Where have all of the posts gone? I assume most still active members have switched over to the forum. But lets try and get some people to post and comment on here too.



Michael Jackson was acquited yesterday and declared not guilty. How can this be possible? I will say that I think this court case was not a huge deal, because child molesting, whether in the proof or not, is not a huge crime to commit. Sure, it's not something ytou see every day, but the media blew this story up far out of proportion from what it should have been. I was not in the court room and I did not see the evidence for this trial. And I didn't really follow this trial in detail either. But, even if "Jacko" is innocent, I believe that he has some serious issues to deal with and I think that he should be a good person and admit them, sort of like someone checking into drug rehab. Michael Jackson just acts too oddly not to have some issues that are not normal. Like dangling a baby over the railing up high on a building. Or denying ever having plastic surgery (it's actually in an interview I saw on TV). So, whether guilty as charged or innocent, I'm not so concerned. I just think That Michael Jackson needs some help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home